Welcome to the Thunder River Renegades Club Forum.  We’re a Cowboy Action Shooting (CAS) Community located in Planterville, TX.  Weather you’re already a club member or a prospective new shooter, come join in on the conversation.  Just please follow the basic rules of etiquette.

1. Watch you language, there’s ladies around here!
2. Be courteous to others and they’ll do the same.
3. If you want someone to respect your opinion, please respect theirs.
4. Please no spam!

We Moderate these forums regularly to make sure they’re kept clean and spam free so if you find an issue somewhere notify the admin or one of the Moderators please.

Cimarron 1874 Billy...

Notifications
Clear all

Cimarron 1874 Billy Dixon Sharps

Mongo
(@mongo)
Eminent Member Registered

Howdy;

Have decided to focus my limited long range opportunities on rifle caliber lever category so have this NIB (unfired) Cimarron 1874 Billy Dixon .45-70 for sale.  It has the octagon 32" barrel with pewter fore end tip & very pretty wood.  I paid $1,220.00 at Bud's a few months ago.  Rifle includes a Lee Shaver vernier long range tang sight ($225.00) and Shaver front globe sight w/inserts ($100) that have been mounted & laser aligned.  Selling for $975.00

Mongo Slim

Topic starter Posted : November 16, 2018 5:22 pm
crash
(@crash)

Mongo im interested in your 4570 can you send me a picture. what kind of action is it.   texascrash@att.net

Thanks Crash

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 21, 2018 8:29 pm
Mongo
(@mongo)

Thanks Crash....

I will send pic asap.  It's a Sharps (think Quigley Down Under) so has a falling block action, lever actuated.  The "Quigley" model has a patch box & a 34" barrel but otherwise this "Billy Dixon" 32" looks identical.  You can get the specs by searching Cimmaron AS100 on the internet.

Mongo

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 22, 2018 8:07 am
crash
(@crash)

Mongo ill take the rifle. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2018 7:48 pm
Share: