Welcome to the Thunder River Renegades Club Forum.  We’re a Cowboy Action Shooting (CAS) Community located in Planterville, TX.  Weather you’re already a club member or a prospective new shooter, come join in on the conversation.  Just please follow the basic rules of etiquette.

1. Watch you language, there’s ladies around here!
2. Be courteous to others and they’ll do the same.
3. If you want someone to respect your opinion, please respect theirs.
4. Please no spam!

We Moderate these forums regularly to make sure they’re kept clean and spam free so if you find an issue somewhere notify the admin or one of the Moderators please.

Black Powder Source

Notifications
Clear all

Black Powder Source

Mongo
(@mongo)
Eminent Member Registered

I seem to have exhausted my local (Baytown) possibilities for the "real stuff".  I'm golden finding Pyrodex but want to try Goex or similar for comparisons.  Any Houston sources?  

Thanks!

Mongo Slim

Topic starter Posted : April 10, 2018 7:55 am
Blackpowder Burn
(@blackpowderburn)
New Member Moderator

Mongo, your best source is one of the mail order sources. I’ve been ordering from Powder Inc for years (www.powderinc.com). They are great folks and are the master distributor for Goex. Also have other brands.

Their prices on the website include Hazmat and shipping costs, so they are your total cost per pound.  You can buy 5, 10 or 25 pound increments. If you want to try a pound or two to start, i’ll Sell you some from my stash.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 11, 2018 8:57 am
Share: